I was on with Tony Trupiano last night to discuss 5 Minute Activism.
We include 5 Minute Activism at the end of every BFM Weekday Briefing. In this podcast we discuss,
- What is 5 Minute Activism?
- Why is 5 Minute Activism important?
- Some examples of 5 Minute Activism
- Avoiding overcommitment as an activist
- 5 Minute Activism builds civic engagement, and civic engagement is the most important thing you can do as an American.
5 Minute Activism is partially inspired by Robert F Kennedy’s Ripple of Hope:
Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. ~Senator Robert F. Kennedy, June 6 1966 (South Africa address)