Today we have some headlines, then 3 interview segments.
Susan Demas talks to Tony Trupiano about the constitutional autonomy of our public universities. I took this from Tony’s soundcloud clip here. If you are interested in this topic you should click through and listen to the whole thing.
Tim Greimel in a brief segment on cyberschools. I missed it when I made yesterday’s episode.
Special guest Bill Maher at the end of the clip. NSFW. I tried to make it SFW but after production realized I missed some, so there you have it.
- Michigan’s Arab Americans losing their bank accounts
- Kevyn Orr – Don’t make me hurt you. (Paraphrased)
- Snyder says talent is our greatest asset. Mm hm.
- Josh Pugh on how Lansing Republicans started a joke that started the whole world crying.
- Markos: Republicans show their crazy. (No, grammar-nazis, it is NOT “they’re” … it is “their.” Possessive.)
5 minute activism:
Lansing Contact Sheet as a 2010 MS Word doc (easy to edit for other states or for feds)
Find your State Representative at http://www.house.mi.gov/mhrpublic/
Find your State Senator at http://www.senate.michigan.gov/fysenator/fysenator.htm