Well here we have the first show where I rant. I swore off rants a long time ago, I prefer the rofly effect of parody and snark. But when the GOP threatens my beloved University of Michigan because their fragile feelings of superiority are dinged, then I got to speak a more direct truth. So there it is.
Click here to listen to Tim Greimel talking to Tony Trupiano last night about this issue.
- U-M, Wayne State could lose 15% of state aid for bypassing right to work
- Rep. Dan Kildee among Democrats who could replace Sen. Carl Levin, says state party leader
- Michigan wolf hunt: Formal recommendation nears as opponents try to repeal law
- Michigan files $3.1 million tax lien against Google
- Court filing: Attorney General Bill Schuette says right-to-work laws apply to state government workers
5 minute activism:
Lansing Contact Sheet as a 2010 MS Word doc (easy to edit for other states or for feds)
Find your State Representative at http://www.house.mi.gov/mhrpublic/
Find your State Senator at http://www.senate.michigan.gov/fysenator/fysenator.htm
ps this podcast is heavy on the censor beep.