Today we have a few headlines from Detroit as well as a great interview with Senator Bert Johnson.
I had some technical problems with my end of the interview but Senator Johnson’s responses are of good quality.
- Cartoon: Nerd Orr
- Payments received on tax liens against Detroit emergency financial manager’s house
- Kevyn Orr: My goal is to create a blueprint for Detroit growth
- Gov says it’s time to ‘move forward’ with Detroit emergency manager
- Detroit emergency manager says public safety, police ‘crucial issues’
- Web site for Senator Bert Johnson
5 Minute Activism:
Find your State Representative at http://www.house.mi.gov/mhrpublic/
Find your State Senator at http://www.senate.michigan.gov/fysenator/fysenator.htm