Light blogging week last week. Things happen, I was tired. You know how it goes.
I’m on with Tony at 8:35am this morning to talk about the GOP efforts to push the Right to Work for Less law in Michigan. 1310am or live stream at www.thetonyshow.org. Here’s my post on the topic. Call in if you like, we’d love to hear from you.
On to the good stuff!
The Rude Pundit is just fun.
- They’ve Lost Their Fucking Minds Again (Limbaugh Edition)
- Republicans Are Some Sour Grape-Sucking Sons of Bitches
- Thank You, Nancy Pelosi
- Thom Hartmann – Give BP the death penalty
In tonight’s Bigger Picture discussion, Thom talks with a panel of experts about healthcare in America and what the full implementation of Obamacare will mean for the country. Tonight’s Big Picture Rumble panel discusses the latest on the politics of the Benghazi attack, why Hostess is closing its doors and the rise of private prisons in the US. In tonight’s Daily Take, Thom discusses the pathetic BP settlement and calls to bring back the corporate death penalty.
- President Obama comes out of the gate powerfully against childish Republicans McCain & Graham
Racist Reagan Operatives Behind New Robocall Calling for Obama’s Impeachment
Our only recourse now is to move forward with the full impeachment of President Obama. We suspect that Obama is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and that there may be grounds for impeachment as is laid out in the constitution. Further, he may not even be a U.S. citizen because nobody, I mean no one, has seen an actual physical copy of his birth certificate. Impeachment is our only option. And Republicans are already considering Obama investigations. As the nation’s most effective conservative group we are launching the official impeach Obama campaign.
Michigan stuff is over the fold …
- Mich Court of Appeals rules in favor of zombies, allows PA 72 to be resurrected
- Rick Haglund: ‘If conditions were ever perfect for (right to work), they are right now’ – legislator
- Jeff Irwin offers his take on Washtenaw County’s prospects with 4 Democrats in the Michigan House
- Gary Peters: Future Democratic gubernatorial candidate?
|Census DailyMonday, November 19th. It’s hard to imagine busy city streets without automated traffic lights to regulate the flow of cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians. The first traffic signal was patented this week in 1923. The patent was granted to African-American inventor Garrett Morgan, who decided to do something after witnessing a collision between a car and a horse-drawn wagon on a Cleveland street. At the time, there were already more than 15 million motor vehicles on the nation’s highways. Morgan’s three-position signal was used for some years until the now familiar system of green, yellow and red lights was adopted. Today’s traffic signals regulate the movements of more than 237 million motor vehicles in the U.S.
||I’ve got one, and IT’S AWESOME!